Barcelona President Joan Laporta has offered La Liga to « destabilize » the club after the Catalans were accused of failing to meet the rules of fair.
The Governing Body issued a statement this morning that the border of « Barcela » was reduced after the flow of income. In the renovated camp, 100 million euros in VIP seats were sold from their latest accounts.
La Liga said that the transaction was previously included, giving the club the opportunity to register Dani Olmo and Pau’s borrower in the second half of the season.
Angry Laporta is blinking
Laporta says Barcelona will prepare an official response when club lawyers examined the case in detail, but the second leg against the team’s « Atletico » in Madrid.
🏆 match. 🏆:#Athletaric pic.twitter.com/y9lvppcjq
– « Barcelona » (@fcbarcelona) April 2, 2025
And Mundon Deportivo, 62, said:
« Sometimes I feel that what they can’t beat the field, they try to win offices and as » President of Barcelona. » I will continue to protect our club and fans’ interests.
« The club will answer when legal services have been thoroughly analyzed the La Liga letter. We are going to respond to the most powerful way for Barcelona’s interests. «
The final decision on Duo is expected next week
The Higher Sports Council (CSD) has provided a temporary license for Olmo and Victor to continue playing, but they will declare their final decision on April 7.
LAPORTA is convinced that the couple will be able to participate in the rest of the Barca games, saying:
Barca is three points clear on top of the best Spanish flight – nine plays to go.
Today, on February 25, 4-4 applies to 4-4 after the draw after the 4th-4th match after the 4th-4th match.
Olmo has received injuries and will not be presented, but Pau Víctor has been included in the squad.
Leave a Reply